Join the Alliance
TOWARDS A JUST, EQUITABLE MINNESOTA
Connecting and amplifying Minnesota voices
to impact state and local government.
Minnesota Indivisible Alliance will be a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization providing a voluntary statewide support structure (fundraising/liability) in which local groups can join as independent chapters.
We will gather and distribute state-level information in the same way that the Indivisible Guide does at the national level, including specific actions, how-to’s and planning.
You do not have to be an “Indivisible” group to join the alliance, all like-minded groups are welcome.
We envision the following structure:
1. We will form a non-profit 501(c)(4) organization with a rotating board composed of 8-15 resistance leaders from around the state.
2. Member groups can join as autonomous chapters and would receive the benefits of corporate liability protection and assistance with fundraising, if they choose.
3. Organizationally, we seek a Minnesota Indivisible Alliance board with representation from across Minnesota. Eventually, each state congressional district could have a volunteer Coordinator who would be responsible for helping coordinate activities and communications throughout the district.
4. Communication among chapters and with the Minnesota Indivisible Alliance will provide support for activities, idea-generation, resource sharing, and community camaraderie.
5. Minnesota Indivisible Alliance will support the work of local groups to influence state legislative issues and elections, with a strong initial emphasis on the 2018 Minnesota Gubernatorial and state House, mid-term elections.
6. Minnesota Indivisible Alliance will actively build relationships with other progressive organizations so that our combined forces and mutual goals will have the greatest impact in Minnesota.